As the year comes to a close, we want to thank the many donors who are making the renovation of Alumni Hall possible.
The gifts of nine donors have truly been transformational. Their gifts alone totaled $7.4 million or 63% of the $11.7 million needed for the project. We are grateful for their leadership, dedication and generosity. These donors are:
· Gerald ’65 and Carol Klail Vovis ’65
· Richard ’57 and Joan Whitney Whitcomb ’56
· Joseph ’67 and Diane Bastian
· Mark and Jeannette Kleine
· Duke ’74 and Nancy Petrovich
· Bud ’63 and Mary Jo Potter ’62
· Robert ’56 and Kathleen Sparks
· Two anonymous donors
Of the total donors to Alumni Hall, 54 are members of the Knox College Board of Trustees. The board in total gave $7.2 million or 62% of the dollars for the project.
Thank you to all the donors who are helping to transform Alumni Hall for future students.
If you haven’t made a gift for Alumni Hall in 2013, there are just a few days remaining to make your tax-deductible donation. Please give now.