Volunteers Needed for the Office of Admission
The Office of Admission is still looking for volunteers! Are you interested in being the face of Knox College and sharing your Knox story? Do you want to gain valuable leadership skills and volunteer experience? Then…
Volunteer to Help with Our Campus Visit Programs:
· Join prospective students and their families for lunch
· Join prospective students and their families for lunch during an open house
· Be a part of an open house panel and share your experiences at Knox
· Help out at open house events (class escort, socials, etc.)
· Host a student during the day and show them your favorite parts of Knox and Galesburg
· Host a student overnight to give them a taste of everyday Knox life (if you live on campus)
· Visit your hometown high school and promote Knox
· Assist in multicultural student recruitment
By volunteering, you are eligible to count your volunteer hours towards any other organization that you are a part of as well as receive points towards a variety of Knox merchandise. Depending on the type of volunteering, you can be awarded points ranging from 5 to 25 points, which correspond to different “tiers” of available prizes, from key chains to sweatshirts. The more you volunteer, the more points you accumulate, and the more points you can save towards merchandise!
All students who have been on campus for a full term are eligible to volunteer! If you are interested but have not been on campus a full term yet, you may join an upperclassman on a visit with a prospective student to gain experience towards future volunteer opportunities and still receive points. All volunteers will be required to attend a brief meet and greet with the Student Visit Ambassadors as well as attend a training session prior to becoming a host. To volunteer, click the link below and complete the volunteer form below.
Thank you for continuing to help in enrolling the next generation of Knox students!