RE/Print art from re-purposed printed materials
Contest submission: through April 12
Exhibition: April 13-18
Opening Reception: April 16, 4:30 p.m.
The contest in brief:
1. Create artwork using discarded books, discarded articles, magazines, phone books, or other printed materials that have passed “viable” lifespan.
2. Additional formats, themes, media are open.
3. All members of college community may participate.
4. Drop off entries at the Seymour Library Circulation Desk by 9 p.m. Sunday, April 12.
5. All entries will be exhibited from April 13-April 18 with a reception on April 16.
Top three winners will be awarded cupcakes and glory!
Need materials? Discarded volumes are available in Seymour Library lobby.